Bu ürün fiziksel bir gönderi ile gönderilmemektedir.Dijital teslimat olarak tarafınıza iletilir.Lisansınızı Coreldraw.com hesabınıza ekleyerek kullanmaya başlayabilirsiniz.İncelemiş olduğunuz sürüm Education (Akademik lisans) sürümüdür.Full sürümden hiç bir farkı bulunmamaktadır.Öğrenci sürümü ile karıştırılmamalıdır.
Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
“I enjoy having powerful features, like PowerTRACE, that I can’t find anywhere else.”
– Tomasz Mroziński
Our competitive advantage
How does CorelDRAW Graphics Suite stand out from the competition?
Flexible, affordable purchasing
Subscribe to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for around the cost of a competitor’s single-application subscription, or choose a perpetual license to own your software outright. The choice is yours!
Over 30 years of Windows expertise
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite was built for Windows. Enjoy powerful pen and touch capabilities, support for Microsoft Surface Dial, Windows color management system and more, for a true Windows experience.
CorelDRAW provides functionality for graphic design and layout in one application. Corel PHOTO-PAINT adds professional photo-editing tools directly integrated into the workflow.
Use CorelDRAW’s powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art. Create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools. Add creative effects to your vector artwork with effect tools like Contour, Envelope, Blend, Mesh Fill, and more.
Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, multi-page documents and more. Use the Placeholder Text tool to mock up a page and see how the text will look.
Arrange type beautifully with a complete set of typography tools. Add effects to text like block shadows and contours, fine-tune fonts responsively with variable font support, fit text to paths, and more.
Organize and manage your font library with the intuitive Corel Font Manager, and use your favorite fonts without installing them. Work faster with fonts using the network storage feature.
Retouch and enhance your photos with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s powerful layer-based photo editing tools. Adjust color and tone, remove imperfections, correct perspective and more. Use AfterShot 3 HDR to create stunning High Dynamic Range photos from your RAW images.
Color, fills and transparencies
Easily apply color to fills and outlines using color swatches, or generate colors based on color harmonies. Change the transparency of an object and fill objects with patterns, gradients, mesh fills, and more.
Edit bitmaps and vectors knowing you won’t harm the original image or object. Enjoy many non-destructive features such as the Block Shadow tool, Symmetry Drawing mode, the Impact tool, Add Perspective, and Non-Destructive Effects in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Styles and style sets
The Object Styles docker makes it a breeze to manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
Unparalleled object control
Control every element in your document with a handy Objects docker, that allows you to hide, rename, search for objects, and change their stacking order. Use the Object Properties docker to manage object formatting, fills, and more.
Adapt your design space to match your workflow needs. Seamlessly import CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT workspaces that were created in previous versions, or use predefined workspaces to keep industry-specific tools organized and accessible.
Design for print or web
Experience flawless publishing and output, every time.
- Control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print
- Develop captivating website content with a collection of web graphics tools and presets
- CorelDRAW® 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 – Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020 – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™ – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™ – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
*Internet connection required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
2017 & X8
|NEW! Art Style effects|
|NEW! Vector feathering|
|NEW! Inner Shadow tool|
|NEW! Bitmap effects lens|
|ENHANCED! Non-Destructive effects||ENHANCED!|
|NEW! Upsampling options|
|NEW! JPEG artifact removal|
|NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT™|
|NEW! Smart Selection mask tool|
|NEW! Variable Fonts support|
|ENHANCED! Text interaction|
|ENHANCED! Font list box||ENHANCED!|
|NEW! Numbered lists|
|ENHANCED! Bulleted lists||ENHANCED!|
|NEW! Comments docker|
|ENHANCED! Dialog box UI|
|ENHANCED! Options navigation||ENHANCED!|
|ENHANCED! Object distribution||ENHANCED!|
|ENHANCED! Find and Replace||ENHANCED!|
|NEW! Collaboration workflow|
|NEW! Collaboration sign-in options|
|ENHANCED! PDF support||ENHANCED!|
|ENHANCED! PowerClip object|
|ENHANCED! Perspective and Radial Blur effects|
|IMPROVED! Brush performance and color replacement|
|ACCELERATED! Startup time|
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.